About DAI Institute
DAI discovered that many leaders were hungry for our training but were unable to get to local workshops. Additionally, participation in our Master of Organizational Leadership program was difficult due to the time commitment away from their families and/or jobs. This led DAI to research alternatives to meet the needs of these leaders and DAI Institute was born.
Goals of DAI Institute
1. Make Curriculum Available To All
2. Growth in Knowledge and Experience For Our Learners
Certificates of Completion
All of our courses offer optional certificates of completion. Once you have completed a course, you have the option of taking a final exam. When you pass this exam with a score of 75% or higher, you are able to purchase a certificate of completion through our secure store.
DAI is a fellowship of leader developers passionate about helping Christian leaders grow and have a transformative impact in their communities.
Are you looking to develop an effective ministry team? Improve your business skills? Increase your understanding of how God wants you to lead others?
DAI Institute courses include a Group Facilitators Guide to provide the group leader with step-by-step instructions for how to deliver the online course in a group setting.
The flexibility of online learning allows you to customize the schedule to meet the needs of your group.
Use DAI Institute To Help You And Your Team To:
- Lead more effectively and learn what leadership tools to use to help your ministry thrive.
- Learn how to find resources locally to fund important projects and to move the ministry forward.
- Learn how to create environments for adults that result in transformative learning experiences.