Ministry of Mentoring
In today’s world, it is difficult to have the kind of relationships God ordained. Relationships that foster our growth, hold us accountable, and encourage us to press toward healthy goals. The primary reason Christ-centered mentoring is desperately needed today is to supply positive relationships that are lacking in our culture.
This course will:
- Define what we mean by mentoring
- Identify various mentoring roles
- Establish the Biblical foundations of mentoring
- Help with understanding the purpose and value of story-telling in mentoring
- Examine how we hold one another accountable in a mentoring relationship
- Develop listening skills and
- Put your learning together to formulate a Personal Commitment Plan for mentoring in your own church, organization or ministry
Before you begin the course, please download the workbook, which you can find above in the “Materials” tab.
0% Complete 0/15 Steps
0% Complete 0/20 Steps
0% Complete 0/7 Steps
0% Complete 0/10 Steps
0% Complete 0/12 Steps