Ministry of Mentoring
In today’s world, it is difficult to have the kind of relationships God ordained. Relationships that foster our growth, hold us accountable, and encourage us to press toward healthy goals. The primary reason Christ-centered mentoring is desperately needed today is to supply positive relationships that are lacking in our culture.
This course will:
- Define what we mean by mentoring
- Identify various mentoring roles
- Establish the Biblical foundations of mentoring
- Help with understanding the purpose and value of story-telling in mentoring
- Examine how we hold one another accountable in a mentoring relationship
- Develop listening skills and
- Put your learning together to formulate a Personal Commitment Plan for mentoring in your own church, organization or ministry
Course Duration: 6 hours
After you have completed the course in its entirety, you can return back to this course page to receive a link to purchase the Final Exam for $9.95. After you have completed the Final Exam with a 75% score or higher, you will be given a link to download and print your certificate!
Download the workbook and save it to a location on your computer. Once you have downloaded the workbook you can then fill it in digitally on your computer or print it out and fill it in manually.
0% Complete 0/15 Steps
0% Complete 0/20 Steps
0% Complete 0/7 Steps
0% Complete 0/10 Steps
0% Complete 0/12 Steps